Wednesday, June 10, 2015

BayAreaKnitter Podcast - Episode 2 is now Live!

Well I did it! I just recorded my 2nd episode, and I did it all by myself this time! Whew! Still a little nervous at first, but I'm getting there! Surprised myself by talking much longer than I had planned to! Also... if you're wondering why I'm wearing the shiny blue plastic beads, my son told me to wear them today until I pick him up from school! So around my neck they stay! ;) Anyways, let me know what you think after watching! If you scroll on down, I'll post Show Notes and links below!



SHOW NOTES
1. Follow me on Instagram: Bayareaknitter
2.Follow me on Twitter: Bayareaknitter
3. Thanks goes out to Dawn of Wolfe Farms for giving me the nudge I needed to get this Podcast started!  
4. If you're a knitter that lives in the San Jose, CA area and would like to be a guest on my podcast, contact me!
5. Find me on Ravelry: Needle2Needle
6. Designs talked about: 
7. Mitered Squares for my Sockyarn Blanket
Yarns also shown: Willow Yarns & The Fiber Seed
9. Contest Giveaway: Cascade Yarns 220 Sport
Watch the Podcast to find out how you can be entered to win this Squishy Yarn! ;) 

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I think you're doing great, it was really neat hearing about how you got into knitting and designing. Maybe show some more things you've made for the kids to wear and show your needles you work with and which you prefer working with? Should be good information to share!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracey! I actually just shared some info about the needles I'm using right now on my 3rd episode! Enjoy! :)

      Delete
  2. Christine, excellently presented. Great content. I want to tune in regularly. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for watching Beth! So glad you are enjoying it! :)

      Delete