Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Beautiful Blossoms


I'm sitting in my car with my son under this beautiful tree right now. We are waiting in the car for a few minutes before I take him into his kindergarten class. We get here early everyday, because my daughter's class starts at 8:30 and then my son goes in at 9:30. So between times, we play the waiting game. It's a cold and rainy day. But I enjoy knitting while he works on his homework in the car today. And I couldn't resist snapping a shot of the beautiful blossoms on this tree. I just love how these trees turn pink... but they don't stay this way for long. So I have to enjoy them while I can. :)

2 comments:

  1. I also enjoyed those trees with their blossoms while I was in California!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are beautiful! Too bad the blossoms don't last longer!

      Delete