Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year ...and the 52in52-2012 challenge!

Winter has officially arrived... bringing with it colder days... and the perfect excuse for knitting (like I needed an excuse)! I have also decided to start blogging again... now that I have finally figured out how to upload photos and content via my cell phone. Isn't it great to be living in the ages of technology?
You can find me on Ravelry as needle2needle. I just joined the group *52 in 52* -2012 which is a year long knit-along. The only rule… knit, crochet, spin or weave at least 52 projects between January 1, 2012 and December 31, 2012. That averages one per week. Can I do it? We shall see! Keep posted to view my progress! I cast on my first project yesterday, which is for a customer of mine. She wants a thick and fuzzy orange and black scarf for her sister's birthday. Her sister is a huge San Francisco Giants fan. So... my first project is well underway... Photos coming soon!
I have lots of plans for this blog... so check back often for updates on my adventures in knitting and the fiber world! Also feel free to leave comments and let me know what you are knitting this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment