Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Stitches West 2012 Here I Come!

I'm gearing up to attend Stitches West again this year. It's being held at the Santa Clara Convention Center this weekend. I just bought my Vendor/Market Floor admission tickets online this evening. Last year was the first time I had ever attended the event, and it's not to be missed! I had a wonderful time!
There were celebrities, authors, books, designers, knitters, weavers, spinners, crocheters, yarn, yarn and more yarn, etc...! It was fabulous! Here are a few memories from last year...

Me and Cookie A.

Myself with legendary film actress Ali MacGraw
Myself with the Double Stitch Twins, Erika and Monika Simmons
At the Yarn Tasting booth! I was knitting with some Qiviuk (The Nature of Luxury)
I will add some more photos soon as well as brand new ones after I attend the event this weekend.

1 comment: