Monday, August 5, 2024

I moved to Vegas!

 Hello friends! I'm back!!! It actually took me a hot minute to even remember which email account I had been using to create this blog! I even considered deleting everything and starting over. But there's a lot of history here that I don't want to lose. So here we are! I'll be picking up, where I left off several years ago, and pushing forward! 

In other news, I have recently transplanted myself to the Las Vegas Valley! What a change moving from the west coast to the desert has been! But it's just what I needed! The call of the desert was strong... I'll share more on that in upcoming post. But until then you can see a bit of what I've been up to on my new YouTube channel! Incase you didn't know yet, I've started a new Podcast / Vlog which can be found here:

 https://www.youtube.com/@bayareaknitter

So my plans for this blog going forward are still a bit fuzzy, but I enjoy writing, and I figure this might be the perfect extension to my YouTube channel. A place I can come to and jot down my thoughts, feelings and ideas as they come to me throughout the day. A place to share more of my creative endeavors, including my new knitting pattern designs. 

If you're still here after all these years I thank you!!! And if you're new here or just happened to stumble onto this page, I hope you'll join me on this journey. You keep me motivated more than you'll ever know! 

That said, as I'm scrolling back through the earlier posts on this blog, I'm noticing many broken links and videos that are no longer available. So I'll be spending some time this week editing those posts and deleting or updating broken links, etc... This Blog is in for a total makeover! 

I hope you're all doing well out there! The last few years have been a wild and crazy ride for everyone. I'd love to hear how you've been and what you're working on these days! Until next time... 

Happy Knitting and See You Soon!!!

Much Love,

~ Christine ~



No comments:

Post a Comment