Friday, June 15, 2012

Diving into the World of Designing

Wow! Has it really been a whole month since my last post? I can't believe that much time has passed! But I have a totally valid excuse! I've actually been knitting like crazy, even into the wee hours of the night. And what do I have to show for this? Well... at the moment I can't show you anything... and I'm really itching to share!  :(  But hopefully in the near future I'll be able to! What does this mean? I've been diving into designing some of my very own patterns that I hope to have published somewhere in the not too distant future.
What I can tell you is that I've been loving every minute of it! The yarns are yummy and hopefully some of you out there will think the same of the patterns!  ;)
Stay tuned, because I may give you some hints or sneak peeks along the way. Until then, I will try to post more often just so you know I'm still here!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see! Isn't it grand when that designing bug bites you. :) Can you tell us where you plan to submit to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melissa! I've already submitted a few designs to Love of Knitting magazine, Clotheshorse, Shibui, and I'm working on one to submit to Twist Collective. The waiting is the hardest part. So while I'm waiting I'm also going to self-publish a few on ravelry. Also thinking about a possible book down the road.

      Delete