Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Bayareaknitter Mystery KAL

Who is ready for my Bayareaknitter MKAL??? If you haven't heard the word yet, I'm hosting my first ever Mystery Knitalong and it starts THIS WEEKEND! That's right! Only 4 days until you receive Clue #1 ! As you can see in the photos, I've been busy knitting the shawl and writing the pattern up! This is the only sneak peek you'll get! 😉 And do you see that beautiful project bag in the lower right hand corner? My lovely, talented and generous friend Laurie aka @justk33pknittin9 on Instagram was kind enough to donate it as a prize! Thank you Laurie! 😘 One lucky participant will be receiving it! There will be other prizes as well including yarn! Names will be drawn from completed projects at the end of the KAL. If you haven't signed up yet, head on over to Ravelry and purchase the pattern! Click here to go straight to the pattern page: Bayareaknitter Mystery KAL and you'll find it! It's only $3 if you sign up early and join NOW! Otherwise, the price is going up to $6 on Aug.15th! I can't wait to get started!!!  😂 Feel free to share this post and spread the word!!! The more the merrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment