Thursday, November 8, 2012

A Proud Announcement!


First of all I want to appologize for not blogging lately. School is back in session and I have taken on a mini day job while my kids are at school. Once they come home there's homework and dinner to tend to. But amongst all the chaos I have still managed to continue working on my designs.
This brings me to my "Proud Announcement". Three of my designs have been accepted by Love of Knitting magazine and will be published next year! I'm so excited!
My first design will be included in their summer issue which will be available in May 2013. The other 2 designs will be featured in their Fall issue.
I just received my first package of yarn, which is by Prism Yarns. And I got permission to share some sneak peeks with you along the way. ;)
This is the yarn I will be knitting up for my Summer design. Isn't it yummy? Symphony Layers is 80% Merino, 10% Cashmere and 10% Nylon. I received the Indigo and Violetta colors just the other day. Stay tuned for a few more sneak peeks... Coming soon...

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Bee!!! It is very nice! It's quickly becoming one of my favorites... so soft and squishy! :)

    ReplyDelete