Monday, July 2, 2012

I'm a winner thanks to Misty Mountain Designs!

I'm so excited! It seems I was the lucky winner of a pair of Kolláge Square Circular Knitting Needles Size 10 16" cable, and a skein of Noro Silk Garden in Colorway 8. I absolutely love both brands, so of course I'm a happy little camper!


That said, I owe my thanks to Ashley, the author of the blog Geoknitology. She is saying farewell to the old and boldly stepping into a new life! She's just opened a new etsy shop and started a new blog Misty Mountain Designs. Please pay her a visit and tell her BayAreaKnitter sent you!  ;)
Thank you again Ashley!!!

4 comments:

  1. I've heard of the square needles, but haven't tried them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually bought a couple sets of them at Stitches West this year. I love them! Another brand that I like just as well are the Addi Knitting Needles. Have you tried those?

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing! I will send your prize out to you asap :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I can't wait! I'm sure I'll post photos of my goodies when they arrive. :) Looking forward to creating a new design with it too!

      Delete