Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July and a New Design Release!

Here's wishing everyone a Safe and Happy 4th of July! I'd love to hear how you're celebrating the day. Leave a comment and let me know! I will probably be spending a quiet day at home with my family. Not sure if we'll head out to a fireworks display later this evening or not. I think the one that we've gone to in the past may not be doing it anymore due to a lack of funds, which is sad. It was always a great outing with the kiddos.


Without further ado, I just released my newest creation! I designed a new hat pattern which incorporates cables & bobbles & lace, oh my! I've always loved the look and feel of textured knits. And this one has a little bit of everything!  You can find this pattern as well as others on Ravelry and Craftsy!
My kiddos, Caitlin and Brandon also had to get in on the photo shoot!





2 comments:

  1. very pretty hat, love the color

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ashley! It's so nice to know that somebody is reading my blog. ;)

      Delete